It's clean up time, guys.
It's been a while... And I noticed the network kinda died off too. But trust me, I'll not create ANOTHER network for that, that's stupid anyway.
Network cleanup? What is exactly going on?
I am going to tidy up Lettuce.it and make it more presentable towards my school and the school district. I am also going to make Lettuce.it presentable towards younger kids, which means we have to be kid-friendly. Tidying up in this case means:
- Removing posts which may seem inappropriate
- Removing personal information such as real names, phone numbers, etc to protect identities. (if you are older than 13, please let me know so I can allow revealing your name for your user if you want)
- Removing inappropriate topics
- Minimizing the use of profanity to as little as possible.
- I will be adding terms and conditions to the network
Below is a table I made which I'll probably update later
|issue||If mod||If a user||If admin|
|An inappropriate post is found||review post and let me know why it should be deleted||Report it by clicking the 3 dots OR by clicking the "Write your issue here' button. Please do not use the Crisp chat as I will not resolve it instantly via there.||that's an admin thing|
|I'm breaking a rule!!1||Bruh u gotta tell me||Let me know||If you are not me let me know|
Many things are going to change on this network (and this post will be updated too)